Increase your productivity and save time with HawkEye Mobile - order fertliser and spreading while in the field.
HawkEye Mobile is now available to download from the App Store and on Google Play.
- Go to the App Store or Google Play.
- Search for HawkEye Mobile and click install.
- Open the app and enter your HawkEye username and password.
HawkEye Mobile will run on devices that operate on iOS 10 and above. In general this means that if you are using an iPhone 5S or newer, you should be good to go.
Earlier models (5/5C, 4, etc.) have limited, or no support for iOS 10 and will experience functionality issues with HawkEye Mobile.
- You can check your iOS version by launching the Settings app.
- Once open, navigate to General > About and then look for Version.
- The number next to version will indicate which iOS you are using.
You can check for iOS updates updates in Settings > General > Software Update.
Refer to the Apple Support website for full details.
HawkEye mobile will run on devices that operate on Android 5 (Lollipop) and above. Android phones that were released at the end of 2014 should be running this version or later.
- You can check your Android version by launching the Settings app.
- Once open, navigate to System > Advanced > System update.
- If you do not see Advanced as an option tap About phone.
From here you can check the Android version your phone is running and update - if a newer version is available for your device.
Refer to the Android Help website for full details.
What can I do in HawkEye Mobile?
The first release features stand alone ordering where you can quickly and easily order fertiliser and request spreading.
- Can order for any farm you have access to in HawkEye.
- View requested order on a map to check accuracy.
- Email confirmations with PDF created as per HawkEye.
- Feedback capability and link to our support website.
What else will be available?
We are always looking at ways that we can improve or digital offering. Here are some of the features we are considering for future releases:
- Create special mixes and order from your Agronomy Plan.
- Select paddocks from your map to create orders.
- Record events and activities (e.g. pasture walk data) in-field.
What else do I need to know?
HawkEye Mobile uses the same permissions as HawkEye, as such a HawkEye login is required to access HawkEye Mobile. Certain functionality, such as ordering, is only available to users with Owner or Manager level access to your farm.
HawkEye Mobile is a smartphone application and requires an internet connection.