To login simply click on the Login button at the top right of any page on our website: www.hawkeye.farm, then enter your username and password.
Creating your username and password
When creating your new HawkEye® account all you will need to do is enter your details:
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter the email address that will be linked to your account.
- Create your username with no spaces or special characters.
- Create a password that is at least 12 characters long.
Once these fields have been entered your HawkEye login will be ready to use.
Reset your password
You can reset your password from the login page. You may have forgotten it or locked yourself out of your account while attempting to login.
- Click on forgot password?
- Enter your registered email address, or username, and click send password reset.
We'll send a password reset link to the email address that you have registered with HawkEye.
- Check your email and click on the password reset link.
You will be taken to a new web page where you can create a new password, which you can then use to login.
If you are having trouble remembering your username:
- Click on forgot username?
- Enter your registered email address and click send a reminder email.
We'll send your username to the email address that you have registered with HawkEye.
Don’t have an account?
Call our Service Support team on 0800 73 73 73 or fill out this form on our homepage.
Security and validation
Passwords must be at least 12 characters long.
- Each email address can only be registered to one HawkEye account.
- HawkEye employees (whether by phone, live chat, or email) will never ask for your username or password
Looking for our terms and conditions?
These are located at the bottom of every page on our website: www.hawkeye.farm.