Features and Hazards
Create, maintain and share important points of interest on your farm.
The first iteration of farm features and hazards is now available in HawkEye, allowing you to create features on your farm map using points, lines and polygons.
- Individually name features and tag your hazards
- Edit and delete features and hazards as your farm changes
- Full control of visibility - view and print only the features and hazards you need to see
- Select your feature type
- Examples include: buildings, feed pads, gates, riparian areas, troughs, water pipes.
Our feature types are continually being updated. Think we are missing something? Contact us with your suggestions.
Get started with features and hazards >
The simplest, most accurate way for you to manage your farm nutrient requirements.
Developed as an in-field companion to our popular HawkEye web application, this new smartphone app allows you to order and manage your fertiliser wherever and whenever you want.
- Order fertiliser by paddock – making sure you order the right amount of fertiliser, in the right place
- Order history – track what and where you’ve applied previously to avoid duplicating or missing areas
- Automatic notifications to spreaders – ensuring jobs aren’t lost in translation
Download HawkEye Mobile >
Exclusion Zones: Set areas to be excluded on your application map that will be taken into consideration when ordering fertiliser.